C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Aug. 30, 1907, page 2
without walking. Things look pretty bum here for new company's but I think the old companies will be able to stand anything. Mohawk Ledge is selling about 16 cents and Rochester 5 and 6 cents. I bought 1000 more of that at 5 cents. I tried to get another 1000 but could not touch it for less than 6 cents. The devil only knows how I'm coming out of my deals but as I told you before I am going to make or break. I don't like the idea of losing At's stock and feel like I ought to sell it when I can get $100 for it if it ever does that high again. I am going to try and help him out as much as possible though. Just came with the Sunday star from the P.O. also the other places. Have read all the marked places. Will take them to the shack tonight and read them all. You sure give me a lot of variety in news but let it all come for I want to know all about everything. You tell me more than all other correspondents together. So it coming Mammy. If you happen to be in Anderson give the Watch man a Jacking. I want it right though.
- C. A. Earle Rinker letter to his mother, Aug. 30, 1907, page 2
- Individual Creator
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- DC Type
- Genre (TGM)
- Is Part Of
- To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- TIFF scanned at 400 dpi on Epson Expression 10000X using EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A.
- Digital ID
- Master File Creation Date
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!
Institute of Museum and Library Services