Royal Nevada designed by architect Paul Williams and associate architect/engineer John Replogle
Las Vegas, Nevada
Location of Project
Original owner Frank Fishman sells out before the Royal Nevada opens, then the property is leased to Jake Kozloff
Royal Nevada Hotel opens
The Royal Nevada closes on January 1st due to a labor dispute and re-opens in March; At this point, it is being leased to a group from the New Frontier Hotel
The Royal Nevada Hotel closes
The Royal Nevada is incorporated into the new Stardust Hotel as its convention center
The Stardust Hotel closes
The Stardust Hotel is imploded
- Photograph of a rendering of the International Hotel (Las Vegas), circa 1968:
- This is a great image. Thanks
- Photograph of men playing faro in a Fremont Street casino (Las Vegas), circa 1930:
- I love this picture and the other one you have on the Faro Game. Please let me know How I...
- Film transparency of the swimming pool and patio of the Thunderbird Hotel (Las Vegas), circa 1950s:
- The 1950'S images are great! Do you have more like this and how can I order reproductions?